Gather Voices leverages the powerful cameras found in smartphones to reduce the cost and simplify the process of making user-generated video work for organizations. Gather Voices makes user-generated video content easier to collect, manage, curate and publish.
Gather Voices (GV) is a white-label platform (carrying your brand) that uses iPhone, Android and website-based video collection. It dramatically simplifies the challenges of collecting quality content from users and publishing the content online.
- Secures the rights to the video for the organization through the terms of service
- Encourages the user to hold their phone horizontally (capturing video in near-perfect 16x9 aspect ratio)
- Coaches the user with talking points and tips for capturing the best quality video with the right message
- Treats video like voicemail, encouraging the user to shoot within a limited amount of time selected by the organization, and then allowing the user to re-record until they are satisfied with the result.
- Uploads the video to a content management system controlled by you!
- Gives the organization immediate access to high quality, original video files
- Enables one-click publishing of the videos to Facebook, YouTube or webpages.
Why do we think this is so important?
Video is the undisputed champion of content today. It is powering social media and websites and there is ample research that video is key to engaging donors and other critical stakeholders.
At the same time, the authentic voices of our constituents have become more powerful. While in the past we needed the gatekeepers of media companies and brands, today an amateur video on Facebook can shift an election, raise millions of dollars and influence a generation.
If you’re like most nonprofits, you struggle to produce and collect enough video content. It’s expensive and even the largest organizations can’t make the agency model of video production work today.
Gather Voices solves those issues, giving you a VRM -- Video Relationship Management system -- to complement your CRM.
Interested in a demo? Schedule one here!