Raise more money. Find (the right) volunteers. Create content that matters. Work with less stress.
The See3 Strategy Summit is a one-day, deep-dive, collaborative workshop for nonprofit teams to hit pause and reset their digital strategies for long-term impact and organizational effectiveness. Join a select group of courageous do-gooders from a variety of organizations to learn, reflect, plan, and connect in powerful ways. Walk away with proven concepts and on-the-ground tools to ensure you are maximizing your digital communications and moving your supporters to action.
The Summit is intended for organizational teams of 2-3 people, which must include at least one representative from marketing/communications. Cross-departmental teams will gain the most from this experience.
Space is extremely limited. Applications are due July 21, 2017.
What you’ll get:
Your team will partner with See3’s digital strategists, top digital storytelling experts, and fellow participants to:
- Tell the right story. Explore a proven framework for powerful storytelling in the digital age, and collaboratively dive into tools for applying that strategy to your entire organization
- Get in your supporters’ heads. Understand the role of neuroscience and positive psychology in crafting effective messaging and moving supporters to action
- Stay at the cutting edge. Gain insider insights into the future of technology, the implications for nonprofits, and strategies for keeping your cause relevant
- Work smarter, not harder. Learn about the philosophy of Digital Minimalism, a holistic approach to digital communications which helps ensure your content will rise above the noise, your digital presence will positively impact the entire organization, and you’ll still get home by 6:30.
What you won’t get:
- Random tactics
- All the answers
Applications are due July 21. Submit yours today!
How do I know if the Strategy Summit is right for me?
Good question. For starters, you and your team work in the nonprofit/social good space, and you’re available on August 31 in Chicago.
But more importantly --
You love making a difference. You see the potential in digital to make big impact. You’ve got a “growth mindset” and are excited to learn from new people, and contribute your own wisdom and experience. You’re willing to check your assumptions. You know your organization/cause is doing great things...and you know it can always do better. You understand that leadership is a behavior, not a title. And you’re ready to start now.
Sounds great. Where is this happening? What will we do?
Glad you asked! Here is all the pertinent information:
What: See3 Strategy Summit
When: 8:00am - 9:00pm on August 31, 2017
4021 N Broadway
And here’s the schedule at a glance (subject to change):
8:00-8:30am Welcome, breakfast, coffee*
8:30-9:00am Introductions and orientation to the day
9:00-10:00am The Hierarchy of Organizational Needs in the Digital Age, or Why Strategy Matters - interactive presentation
10:00-10:15am Break, snacks, and networking
10:15-11:30am Storytelling for Impact and Action - interactive presentation
11:30am-1:00pm Honing Your Storytelling Strategy - team workshop
1:00-2:30pm Working lunch: Storytelling strategy - sharing and critique
2:30-3:30pm Digital Minimalism in Theory and Practice: Do Less, Matter More - interactive presentation
3:30-5:00pm Digital Minimalism in Your Organization - team workshop
5:00-5:15pm Break, snacks, and networking
5:15-6:00pm The Future of Digital - interactive presentation
6:00-6:30pm Last thoughts and wrap
7:00-9:00pm Closing happy hour (open to all participants and the broader community)
*Don’t worry, coffee will be served throughout the day. Not just at breakfast. Promise.
I’m ready! What does the Strategy Summit cost, and what does that include?
Once you’ve been accepted to participate in the Strategy Summit, you’ll be asked to remit a $1500 registration fee. This fee covers:
- Full day training for 2-3 team members (The See3 Strategy Summit is intended for directors and other organizational leaders. Cross-departmental teams will gain the most from this experience).
- Workshop materials to bring the learning and planning you’ve done home to your organization
- Meals and snacks
- Closing happy hour
*The cost of travel and lodging are not included in this cost
If you’re in it to make a difference, the See3 Strategy Summit is for you. See you at training day.
Questions? Contact See3 Director of Engagement Miriam Brosseau: [email protected]